Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello Monday


I have been thinking about actually starting a blog forever & I guess today is the day :)  I love photography & now scrapbooking & card making! They all go together nicely.
Today I am going to start with my desk; what it looks like this morning & a few of the projects I have going.

My Computer/Crafting Desks
Yep, I know MESSY! I have soooo many things going on, it normally does NOT look like this... well, maybe a little. I have my laptop up & my second monitor, my Gazelle by BossKut (my fave toy)...


I think there is 3 different projects going on - a new Christmas Mini I am working on...


My wedding invites (10-10-10) and my listings I have on eBay...


On the right you can see I have a treadmill, but what you don't see is to the left an exercise bike (both don't get used as much as my Gazelle). I have photos of Michigan on my wall. My home :(  I miss everybody there esp my family! I now live in Florida. Helloooo heat!!
Well, guess I have to get this stuff finished up LOL. Till Tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment